Pistachio Stuffed Dates
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh chives, plus more for garnish
- 3 Tablespoons raw, shelled Organic Santa Barbara Pistachios
- Fresh ground pepper
- 8 plump soft, dried dates, pitted and sliced lengthwise
- Stir together goat cheese, 2 Tblsp pistachios and chives in a small bowl until smooth.
- Season with pepper.
- Arrange the dates, cut side up on a platter.
- Fit pastry bag with a large round tip and fill with goat cheese mixture. Pipe mixture onto each date half to cover. Garnish with remaining pistachios and more chives.