Cream of Potato and Pistachio Soup
Recipe type: Soup
Serves: 4 - 6
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup chopped shelled Organic Santa Barbara Pistachios
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Boil potatoes and onion until tender in water. Remove potatoes and onion. Reserve water.
- Mash potatoes with butter, flour, and salt.
- Add milk to 2 cups of reserved water. Bring to boil.
- Stir in potatoes while boiling. Remove from heat. Add pistachios. Place pinch of parsley in each plate.
- Pour over parsley and serve.